Bookings for these free boat trips are now open! These can be accessed from the canal tow path via Phelps Road, MK2 3FD and will last around 40 minutes, followed by refreshments on the canal side afterwards. You can book by phoning *number redacted*.
There are two boats for the trips:
‘Ten Thousand Reasons’, which has disabled access
‘The Beacon’, which does not have disabled access
Boats are available hourly on the following days:
- Sunday 12th – Afternoon (‘The Beacon’ only).
- Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th, Friday 17th – Morning and Afternoon.
- Wednesday 15th June – Afternoon only.
- Saturday 18th June – the Family Fun Day. Trips on this day are not bookable, but on a turn-up basis only.
To book boat trips on any of these days (except the Saturday), simply phone *number redacted* to secure your place.
Update: Spaces are no longer available, now the week has ended.
In addition to these boat trips, there are also a couple of other exciting activities happening throughout the week. Click on the links below to find out more:
- Live Folk Music at the Red Lion, Fenny Stratford, on Wednesday 15th June at 7.30pm.
- Family Fun Day (incl. BBQ sausages and free boat rides), at Bridge 98a near Phelps Road, on Saturday 18th June, 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Furthermore, BCF and Canal Ministries will be hosting two services over the weekend:
- Evening Service at Bridge 98a, on Saturday 18th June, 6pm to 7pm.
- Joint Morning Service at WECC, on Sunday 19th June 10.30am, led by the Canal Ministries/BCF team.
The boaters have also offered opportunities for congregation members from Spurgeon’s and St Frideswide’s to drop by during the week for breakfast and prayer. Further details on this can be found in the church newsletter.
We look forward to welcoming you on the canal!