Over the last two weeks we’ve hosted five sessions of Easter Cracked in partnership with Bridgebuilder Trust. We’ve welcomed five schools, 160 students & 16 teachers/helpers, and we’ve all had an amazing time as we’ve explored the real details & significance of Easter. The students love it, and the feedback from the teachers is consistently great:
- Fantastic! Very engaging…
- The children always love it & learn lots!
- Superb! Very well pitched & organised – a great message…
- Many children had a good understanding of Easter but today was superb to extend their knowledge & understanding
- A great workshop, excellent activities, great staff/leaders.
- The content was pitched at an appropriate level
- Thank you so much – brilliant!
On Wednesday afternoon our Senior Minister, Chris Bell, took part in his final Easter Cracked presentation at SBC as he’s retiring next month. He’s been doing it for about 15 years, and averaging 10 schools a year (for Easter & Christmas Cracked) so we estimate that was his 150th presentation. We are so grateful for all he’s done & celebrated with cakes. He will be missed!
Here’s a gallery of pictures from the various presentations: